Here I have listed 10 Best Secure Server Providers. VPS hosting plans and dedicated servers are typically the most secure types of hosting. For all hosting types, you’ll want to look for SSL certificates, CDNs, firewalls, and attack protection. For e-commerce security, your host should offer you a way to obtain PCI compliance.
If you want to open an online store or host any kind of private information, secure web hosting is vital. However, you can’t assume that every host offers the same type of protection.
Bluehost Is Best Web Host for Beginners.
Bluehost is a leading web hosting solutions company. Since their founding in 2003, Bluehost has continually innovated new ways to deliver on their mission: to empower people to fully harness the web.
4 Important Security of Bluehost,
- Password Reset Page Revamp – When you create a new password, you can now use it to directly log into your account without having to retype it.
- Single Sign-On Feature – That means you can link your Google and Bluehost accounts and use your Google login to sign in.
- Two-Factor Authentication – You can now enable two-factor authentication on your Bluehost account.
- Account Validation by Token – You can now validate your identity when you contact support by providing a randomly-generated token found at the bottom of your control panel.
Hostinger Is Best Cheap Hosting Plans.
In Hostinger getting your website live is as simple as a click of a button. Everything you need – provided in a clear way. The backend is powered by LiteSpeed caching and advanced optimization to ensure your websites are fast, reliable and secure.
Hostinger Security Improvement List,
- They have removed a lot of dependencies on external libraries.
- They have assembled a dedicated cyber security team. They are constantly monitoring systems and are performing internal security tests.
- They have implementing auto-rotatable system passwords, so any system-critical login credentials are only valid for a period of up to 2-3 days.
- They have rolling out a Two-Factor Authentication feature.
- They are moving out any client sensitive data, such as emails, names, surnames outside to a separate database, which can only be accessed through a strictly audited channel.
- They have removed a lot of deprecated code and logic, minimizing many attack vectors.
3. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting Is Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting.
They Provide each solution with A2 Optimized for the optimal configuration.
A2 Hosting Security Features,
- Dedicated Server Firewall.
- Provide Dedicated Server Firewall.
- SSL – SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) helps enhance your site’s security.
- Perpetual Security – Hosting security is important, and the A2 Hosting Perpetual Security initiative contains several features that help protect your web site from malicious actors.
- Securing an unmanaged server – One of the most important things to do is secure your server, and this article covers the best way to secure your unmanaged server by using strong passwords, disabling root SSH access, updating the server regularly, setting up a firewall, and setting up fail2ban.
- Securing a hacked site – If your web site gets hacked despite your best efforts, this guide is here to help you secure your site and help prevent future attacks.
- Application security – These articles discuss security-related issues for specific applications, such as WordPress.
DreamHost is Most Affordable Month-to-Month Plan.
DreamHost Security Features,
- Disallow Root Password Logins and Force Login via SSH Keys.
- Enable Automatic and Unattended Upgrades.
- You can Install Fail2ban.
- You can Install and Configure Logwatch.
- Configure DreamHost Cloud Security Groups.
SiteGround is Best Customer Service.
They believe that managed hosting is a way to empower our clients to focus on their core business and take the hosting maintenance off their chores list.
SiteGround Security Features,
- They have a team of dedicated security experts keeping track of daily software vulnerabilities on a server and website level.
- They actively write security patches and enhancements to prevent possible attacks.
- In the past year alone, we added 300 custom rules to our Web Application Firewall that stopped multiple identified-yet-unresolved third-party software vulnerabilities.
GoDaddy is one of the leading hosting solutions powering over 44 million websites. The company has 14 facilities around the globe and is recognized as one of the largest domain registrars.
GoDaddy Security Features,
- WAF prevention – The Web Application Firewall (WAF) feature stops the malware before it gets a chance to enter your site.
- Malware scanning and removal – Your website is scanned daily for malicious content that could put your site, your customers, and your future prospects at risk.
- Blacklist monitoring and removal – If your site is infected and blacklisted, you will be notified of the problem and the GoDaddy team will work to get your site cleaned up and removed from the blacklist.
- SSL Certificate protects private data – The SSL helps to protect all the private data that is of most interest to the hackers and thieves.
- Advanced DDoS protection – The advanced security monitoring and WAF features of GoDaddy’s Website Security suite prevent the DDoS attack.
GreenGeeks Is Best Eco-Friendly Hosting.
Their specially engineered hosting platform offers Shared, Reseller, VPS, and WordPress Hosting that is designed for the fastest, most secure and scalable hosting available with data centers located in Chicago, Phoenix, Toronto, Montreal and Amsterdam.
GreenGeeks Security Features,
- Login Verification Email – GreenGeeks implemented login alert emails for all successful logins to your dashboard.
- Two-factor Authentication – GreenGeeks has support for full Two-factor Authentication (2FA), the most secure way to access your GreenGeeks account.
- User Administration/Account Access – They have re-launched the ability to access your account by multiple account holders.
InMotion is Best VPS Hosting.
InMotion is one of the largest and oldest hosting companies – they’ve been around since 2001, currently hosting over 300,000 domains.
9. IONOS (1&1)
Using IONOS you can get 99.9% uptime, DDoS protection, and all the features to make your website an online success. You can react to spikes in traffic in seconds with scalable, secure hosting.
- Free setup & domain name.
- Visitor-friendly performance.
- Stay protected from hackers.
- Build a beautiful website.
- Stay connected at all times.
- Keep your information safe.
- WordPress ready hosting.
- Unlimited domains & websites.
- Avoid a potential disaster.
- A control panel anyone can use.
- Enjoy rocket fast servers.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.