Best Hosting Affiliate Programs. Best Hosting Affiliate Marketing Company. Best Hosting Referral Program. I have mentioned hosting an affiliate website makes an income from affiliate marketing. Because it’s no secret that I monetize this website via affiliate marketing. When it comes to choosing the best web hosting affiliate programs, you have to be careful. Because, if you promote a low-quality product, it reflects badly on you.
Best Hosting Affiliate Marketing Company
1. Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is a web hosting platform that is famous for its high-quality and low-cost offerings. Refer your readers to Bluehost with your affiliate link and earn $65 for each qualified hosting purchase. It couldn’t be more simple. Simply promote Bluehost on your website with custom banners and links. For every visitor who clicks through these links and signs up, you will receive $65. Help others learn why Bluehost is so great. The more you do so, the more you make.
A unique offering by the Bluehost affiliate program is below:
– You will get your commission 45 days after the end of the month of the eligible purchase.
– you are eligible for a higher rate if you market their plans well and drive a large number of referrals.
Sophisticated tracking software.
– It also provides affiliates with display banners and ad links for their perusal.
2. Godaddy Affiliate Program
Using Godaddy Affiliate Program, making money as an affiliate is a snap. Just place one of their banners or links where your visitors, customers, and friends will see it and you’ll earn cash on every qualifying sale made through your ads. The Godaddy Affiliate is the best affiliate program centered on products that are in high demand like domain, hosting, and website builder.
Being a GoDaddy affiliate is great for you and your visitors. Your visitors get great deals on products from the world’s #1 domain registrar — and you get cash for qualifying purchases they make through your affiliate link.
3. HostGator Affiliate Program
Partnering with HostGator is a win-win: they get more business, you get more cash. And to make your side of things incredibly easy, they’ve spent a couple decades building up a reputation that speaks for itself.
Best Features of HostGator Affiliate Program
– Dedicated team.
– Regular bonus.
– No minimum referral.
– Choice of product.
– 100+ designs.
– HostGator web cred.
4. iPage Affiliate Program
Join the iPage Affiliate Program and earn up to $125 for each customer you refer.
- Reliable tracking of all qualifying commissions.
- Dedicated team to help you succeed.
- Sign up for free in less than a minute.
Why join the iPage Affiliate Program?
- Industry-leading payouts.
- Reliable tracking.
- Affordable for your customers.
- Unlimited earnings.
- Dedicated team.
- Unique promo code.
5. SiteGround Affiliate Program
SiteGround is a web hosting company founded in 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria. As of January 2020, it provides hosting for about 2,000,000 domains worldwide. SiteGround has made its mark as one of the best web hosting platforms out there. SiteGround is an independent, user-friendly hosting platform that offers great quality.
Join the hosting affiliate program and enjoy high affiliate earnings, fast payouts, and top conversion rates. The more new clients you refer per month, the higher commission per sale you earn. They offer custom commissions to incentivize top-performing affiliates.
It’s easy for their affiliate to earn big. You not only get high commissions but also enjoy high conversion rates thanks to their reputable service.
6. WP Engine Affiliate Program
WP Engine has one of the highest-paying affiliate programs, offering a minimum of $200 per sale. Earn up to tens of thousands of commissions for just one referral by recommending the best managed hosting on the World’s only WordPress Digital Experience Platform.
Start promoting WP Engine plans and StudioPress themes all through one program. Their custom and integrated creative gives you the tools you need to earn commissions from customers purchasing either the WP Engine platform or StudioPress premium WordPress themes.
7. Namecheap Affiliate Program
They created the Namecheap Affiliate Program so you can earn money for helping us spread the word. It’s an easy, risk free way for you to earn commissions on your referrals, and it only takes a few minutes to set up. Join us on one of the popular affiliate platforms.
Why Become a Namecheap Affiliate?
- Since 2000, Namecheap has been building a reputation as the web’s finest provider of domain registration, SSL, and web hosting services. Our stellar reputation means high conversion rates for our affiliates.
- It takes only a few minutes to place a Namecheap affiliate link on your site and start generating commissions. Their banners and text links provide compelling referral offers, and their support team is always just a few clicks away to answer your questions.
- As an affiliate, you earn commission every time a new customer makes their first purchase with Namecheap after clicking your link. And they make sure it’s no hassle to collect your commission. Their internal program offers multiple payout options.