I have listed Best API To Identify Temporary Disposable Emails In Sign up Forms using this API you can easily find short-term email addresses because these type of email addresses are called disposable email addresses. To validate email address they measure the combination of validation techniques and – depending on the internal database. Below listed all Tools are very helpful to validate any email address.
Below I have described how the email validation process works:
- First, check the syntax of Email.
- Verify the DNS entries of an email address. It means Domain/MX Records Check.
- Role-Based Account Detection.
- Temporary or Disposable Email Address (DEA) Detection. This type of email id used for signup forms or to bypass login forms which require a valid email address.
- Detect spam seeds, BOTs, honeypots, blacklisted, or bogus email addresses by checking the addresses in the list.
- Verify for DNS-based blackhole(DNSBL) and URI DNSBLs for blacklisting or Real-time Blackhole List (RBL) is a list of IP addresses often used for spamming.
- At last, final verification. Here they perform deep-level extended SMTP verifications on email address.
Best Tools To Identify Disposable Emails
ZeroBounce provides API to identify disposable emails in the sign-up forms. A few Email Validation companies will tell you if it’s disposable or temporary. ZeroBounce provides the Email Validation API Dashboard tracks your usage in real-time and you the overall health of your email validations. The dashboard provides you daily and monthly views with a selectable time-range. You can get daily and monthly views with selectable date range and four different detail reports for by each status code (All, Invalids, Do Not Mail, and Unknown) broken down by sub-status.
Some Best Features of ZeroBounce
- Easy to setup interface with their API and do validations from your registration screen.
- If an email is a temporary email address it will tell you, those are not worth mailing too.
- Built-in Abuse Detection – When any email is from spammer then it will flag emails addresses known for clicking the spam button.
- Role-based emails and emails from spam companies fall into this category.
- There are many spam filters that will auto-reply that the email is a spam trap and you email it again, you’re blacklisted.
- If you upload the IP address, it will append the location the email was captured from.
Apart from an above feature they provide more other feature.
Try This Tool: Click Here
EmailListVerify makes the verification of your bulk emails quite simple. EmailListVerify ensures that your list of email addresses are validated securely. EmailListVerify boasts a 97% accuracy, guaranteeing zero false positives. Their email verification algorithm includes domain validation, syntax verification, spam-trap removal, risk validation, MTA validation, MX records validation, complainers verification, real-time bounce email checking, and email de-duplication. They also provide an API which can be integrated with a web application or a web form. EmailListVerify sends a detail report, showing list activity and improvement over time.
Some Best Feature of EmailListVerify
- Real-time verification through API.
- Upload email list in .xls, .csv or .txt formats.
- Provide email duplication removal facility.
- High-risk email detection.
- Provide MailChimp integration.
Try This Tool: Click Here
DataValidation is one of the leading email verification service providers around the globe. They are available 24/5 to answers your questions. They provide an option to choose the region of the verification servers. You can verify email list quickly and securely, by using one of the supported ESP Integrations or Batch Verification APIs. DataValidation works directly with ESPs, so you don’t have to worry about your data security. It easily integrates with the most popular email service providers like MailChimp, AWeber, MailGun, SendGrid, etc. to automate the email list validation process.
Some Best Features of DataValidation
- Provide Real-time verification through API.
- You can process 100,000 email addresses in under two hours.
- Formats accepted for list and email uploads: .csv and .txt formats.
- Format available for downloaded results: .csv and .txt formats.
- They provide email duplication removal.
- They do not have any limits, you can validate as many lists with as many email addresses as you need.
- DataValidation uses a global network of servers that are trusted by Internet Service Providers all over the world.
Xverify is the best leader in email list cleaning space. They help online marketers improve email deliverability by eliminating hard bounces, reducing spam complaints and minimizing fraud. Along with validating the email, they provide high-risk emails, disposable emails, complainers, role-based accounts, and various other spam emails. They are EU Privacy Shield Certified and located in the US, you can trust them to safely and accurately clean your data.
Some Best Features of Xverify
- Easy and instantly be knowing which email accounts are not safe to send to help you filter out potential problems when you send.
- Increase Deliverability As your data quality improves, so will your sender score. Engaging in the best practices will boost your campaign performance.
- If you want to quickly and effectively clean up a large dataset then they have a great drag and drop uploader or access to an FTP.