If you have forgotten your smartphone too, then how do you unlock your smartphone now? In today’s generation, everyone keeps their smartphones locked. So no one else can see the personal chat or pictures. But sometimes it happens that we forget the password and PIN code and patterns we set. In this post, we will tell you about Tricks, which lets you easily unlock your smartphone.
Below are the 3 tricks using that you can unlock the smartphone
1. Unlock Pattern Lock Using Android Device Manager
- First, you need to go to the Android device manager: Click Here
- Enter your Gmail ID Which is your Android device.
- Now click on the option of the “ENABLE LOCK & ERASE”. Now you need Unlock Android Device Manager.
- After that Enter your new password. Leave the rest of the box and click on the lock the second time.
- Now reboot your Android smartphone
- Enter the new password now. Which is your Android device manager
- Enjoy your device is unlocked.
2. Bypass the pattern lock on your device
- For bypass the pattern lock, you need to enter 5 times the wrong pattern. in your smartphone. Now you will see a notification, which states that, after 30 seconds, try again.
- Now there will be an option for the Forgotten Password.
- Put your Gmail ID and password in it, which you put in a locked device. Now you can set a new pattern lock.
3. Unlock Android smartphone by factory reset
- Take the Android smartphone first, which is to unlock. Then switch off the phone.
- After that wait for at least a minute now. Now press the + volume button and power button simultaneously.
- Now your device will be open in recovery mode. Tap the factory reset button on it
- To clean the data, tap on the wipe cache partition. You need to wait a second for 1 second and start Android device.
- Look, your Android device has been unlocked.
Note: This is the last option to unlock device because factory reset is clear all your smartphone data.