Using right blogging tool you can make your blog user-friendly and very shiny. Because Blogging is an art. It is required to find new tools to enhance your blogging experience as well as the experience of your readers. There are types of blogging tools consists of resources for all types of bloggers whether professional, part-time or personal. Though the list of available tools is long, every tool is useful in its own way. So here I have listed Blog Writing Tools for Blogger.
I have structured them into various sections, allowing you to evaluate and choose the right tool for the right purpose. I also offer a one-line comment for each tool as a quick but helpful reference. I have personally used at least 75% of the tools mentioned below, and the remaining 25% are suggested by bloggers whose opinions I read and I trust.
List of Blogging Tools for Blogger
- Quora: Search for your keywords in a search box of Quora, and you will get unlimited ideas for your blog content.
- BuzzSumo: Enter a website or a topic to find the most shared and engaging content.
Google Trends: Check the currently trending topics or find the search trend for any keyword of your choice.
- Blog topic generator: Enter your keyword and it will give you post ideas.
- Evernote: Capture, organize, and share notes from anywhere. Your best ideas are always with you and always in sync.
- Open Live Writer: Best desktop editor for Windows OS, and you can publish directly from your desktop.
- Blogo: Desktop publishing tool for Mac that supports WordPress.
- Hemingway App: Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear. The app highlights lengthy, complex sentences and common errors; if you see a yellow sentence, shorten or split it.
- Grammarly: Better Writing, Better Grades. Grammarly makes sure everything you type is clear, effective, and mistake-free.
- Headline Analyzer: This is the best tool in this lot. Regardless of what you know or don’t know about blogging, you will be churning out the best titles for your blog posts.
- EMV tool: Checks the emotional marketing value of a title. The higher the EMV score is, the better it will perform on social media channels.
- TweakBiz title generator: A comprehensive title generator by TweakBiz.
- UpWorthy title generator: The only viral topic generator you need.
- Potent C idea generator: Call it a content idea generator or a title generator – it functions as both.
- Feedly: Keep up with all the topics that matter to you. All in one place. Subscribe to any blog feeds or search for your interested topic to discover new blogs to subscribe to.
- Pocket: When you find something you want to view later, put it in Pocket. A “read it later” app which is also a productive app. Put articles, videos or pretty much anything into Pocket.
- Flickr Advanced search: Join the Flickr community, home to tens of billions of photos and 2 million groups.
Use Flickr Advance search to find images with a creative commons license.
- Google image search: Use images with an appropriate license which you can use on your blog.
- Pixabay: Pixabay · Stunning Free Images. Over 1.4 million royalty free stock photos and videos shared by our generous community. Another great site where you can download high-quality images. You don’t have to give credit links.
- Google Analytics: Get stronger results across all your sites, apps, and offline channels. Google Analytics Solutions offer marketing analytics products for businesses of all sizes to better understand your customers.
- Jetpack plugin: Browse hundreds of professionally-designed WordPress themes to find the right one for your site. Customize your homepage, blog posts, sidebars, and widgets — all without touching any code.
- Image Optim: ImageOptim makes images load faster. Removes bloated metadata. Saves disk space & bandwidth by compressing images without losing quality.
- MPEG Streamclip: A powerful desktop video converter software for Windows and Mac. You can use it to convert, cut, trim and join videos. I usually use it to convert my video format to reduce the size of the video.
- TubeBuddy: This one tool can double your Youtube channel traffic & make it easier to manage your Youtube channel. Highly recommended for Youtube publishers.
- Google Plus Hangout: This is one free tool that is underused by bloggers. Use it to co-host a webinar or run a Q&A session with your readers. Streams & records everything on your YouTube channel too.
- Headspace: Meditation made simple. Hundreds of themed sessions on everything from stress to sleep. Bite-sized meditations for busy schedules. SOS exercises in case of sudden meltdowns. Use Headspace and meditate for 5 minutes. You will thank me later.
- Wunderlist: Wunderlist is the easiest way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos. Available on all platforms, and stores data in the cloud.
- Trello: Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done. Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
- Rescuetime: Find your ideal work‑life balance. RescueTime helps you understand your daily habits so you can focus and be more productive. With so many distractions and possibilities in your digital life, it’s easy to get scattered. A good idea to start taking note of your counter-productive activity and save your precious time. Install, configure and it runs in the background.
- SelfControl: SelfControl is a free and open-source application for macOS that lets you block your own access to distracting websites, your mail servers, or anything else on the Internet. Try blocking Facebook, and notice how your productivity increases.
- Freelancer: Millions of small businesses use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality. Great place to hire virtual assistants or freelancers to get a job done.
- Fiverr: Outsource things like YouTube video intros or buy social media likes & much more for only $5.
- Truelancer: Truelancer Customer Support representatives are always there to help you out with any kind of problems. Thousands of Small businesses & Entrepreneurs use Truelancer to get their Job done. An Indian startup which is going places. You will be able to hire great talent at the nominal cost.
- ContentMart: Access to thousands of qualified writers. Explore writers through reviews, portfolios and past experience. Do you need a content writer? This job board is the right place to find an authentic writer. You will find the best of the writers here.
Affiliate marketplace for affiliate bloggers
- ClickBank: Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed. ClickBank sells lifestyle products that are created by passionate entrepreneurs. Our products give inspiration and instruction on topics ranging from training the family dog and Paleo cooking recipes to workouts to become a better surfer.
- ShareASale: ShareASale has been in business for 18 years, exclusively as an Affiliate Marketing Network. Our technology receives accolades for speed, efficiency, and accuracy – and our reputation as a fair and honest business is well known within the industry.
- Peerfly: Join the fastest growing affiliate network in the world and watch your profits soar. PeerFly is an award-winning, international online affiliate platform that removes the costs, risks, and headaches associated with traditional online advertising by funneling that burden across a network of thousands of professional affiliates who get paid only when a measurable transaction occurs, such as a lead or sale.
- Impact: Impact is transforming the way advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. The impact was founded in 2008 by a team of Internet marketing and technology experts who previously founded Commission Junction, Savings.com, and LeadPoint.
- Bing Webmaster Tool: The Bing Webmaster guidelines cover a broad range of topics and will help you get your site indexed and discovered on Bing. Similar to Google Webmaster Tool, but for Bing search engine.
- Google Webmaster Tool: Your Google Account gives you quick access to settings and tools that let you safeguard your data, protect your privacy, and decide how your information can make Google services work better for you. Free tool from Google which shows various data such as links to your website, duplicate content and keyword ranking.
- KWfinder: KWFinder is an easy-to-use keyword research tool bringing perfect keyword ideas. The free plan lets you make 5 searches in 24 hours, which is pretty neat. Keyword research tool with the most accurate keyword difficulty score which makes it simple to find profitable keywords you can really rank for.
- ScreamingFrog: The SEO Spider is a desktop website crawler and auditor for PC, Mac or Linux which spiders websites’ links, images, CSS, script, and apps like a search engine to evaluate onsite SEO.
Email marketing tools for bloggers
- ConvertKit: Connect with your audience. Make a living doing work you love. Best email marketing software for bloggers offering email automation, personalization and pre-built templates for sending beautiful email newsletters.
- Feed burner:: Free service by Google which let you optimize your blog feed, and you can use it’s newsletter feature to send daily updates to your subscribers.
- Getresponse: Another popular tool among bloggers & internet marketers. Offers Webinars support & 30 days free trial without the credit card.
Landing page tool for WordPress
- LeadPages: Confidently build your business with lead generation campaigns and high-converting landing pages that you can easily DIY.
Images for social media tool
- Canva: The most talked about social media image tool. Offers images of various sizes based on specific social media platforms.
- Stencil: The fastest way to double your social engagement. Perfect for creating social media posts, ad graphics, content marketing visuals, email images & more. Easy to use and requires zero experience.
- Pictochart: No complex design software. No heavy designer fees. Just a simple, intuitive tool that helps you tell your story with the visual impact it deserves. Infographics are the most shared content type on social media, and Pictochart is the best free Infographic tool available right now.
- QuotesCover: Make your own beautiful quotes pictures quickly, effortlessly.
- daButtonFactory: Create call-to-action buttons, and download them to use on your blog. Useful for increasing CTR.
- Pablo: With Pablo, you can create beautiful images easily to make your posts pop. Lets you add text to images and share it on social media sites with a single click.
- Vid to gif: .gif images increase CTR, and sites like Google Plus & Twitter support .gif images. Use this tool to create a .gif from any online video.
Web hosting resource for bloggers
- InmotionHosting: Looking for non-EIG shared hosting? Give InMotion Hosting a try. Not the cheapest, but certainly one of the best in this lot. Based out of Los Angeles & a have a thriving community.
- Bluehost: Our revolutionary Cloud solution is powerful, simple, and surprisingly affordable. Harnessing the web has never been easier. Cheap and affordable shared hosting with one free domain name.
- FileZilla: The FileZilla Client not only supports FTP but also FTP over TLS (FTPS) and SFTP Desktop FTP tool which is available for every desktop OS.
- MySQL Workbench: MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, backup, and much more.
Content marketing tools
- Sumo: Offers various tools to enhance your blog. Do check out heatmap and content analytics to start.
- BuzzStream: Research influencers, manage your relationships, and conduct outreach that’s personalized and efficient. For bloggers’ outreach. Not a free tool, but this is an absolutely amazing tool for serious bloggers & marketers.
Blog promotion tools
- Triberr: Amplify your content and social reach through the power of tribes. Create your own tribe, and connect with like-minded people. Or you can join an existing tribe to amplify your post reach on social media platforms. Recommended by blogging pros.
You’ll also like:
The Top Website to Download HTML Templates for your Website