The best platform is now YouTube for watching videos, where you get video results according to the user’s demand. It is very easy to Save YouTube Video To Direct Your Mobile Storage. It has a special feature that lets the user save the video. To make sure that videos you’ve downloaded are stored on an SD card, install an SD card on your phone if there isn’t one already.
Steps To Save Video in Mobile Storage by default
- First, you have to go to YouTube settings. For this click on the photo or logo.
- Now again click on the Setting menu.
- Click on Downloads.
- Toggle on Use SD card (Save videos to the SD card).
If you don’t turn on SD card use, your videos will save to your phone’s internal memory. Make sure that there’s enough space available on the SD card to save your video.
Steps To Download Videos To Mobile Storage
- Go to the video you’d like to save to your SD card.
- Tap the Download button below the video or select Download from a video’s Menu. The Download button will appear blue below the video once it has been downloaded.
If your device loses connectivity while you’re downloading a video or playlist, your progress will resume automatically when you reconnect to a mobile or Wi-Fi network.
You’ll Also Like:
How to Download WhatsApp Status
How To Add A Missing Place To The Google Maps
How To Set Custom Ringtones For Specific Contacts In Android