The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2, which launched quietly last week, has begun in the Indian market. The most important feature of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 is the Octa-Core Acetone 7 Series Chipset and 13-megapixel front camera. Upgraded variants of Galaxy J7 Prime were made available in offline stores across the country from March 28.
Galaxy J7 Prime 2 costs Rs 13,990. This phone will be available in India’s retail outlets across India. Also on the Samsung India website At the moment, there is a tag out of a sold out and notify on the webpage.
The Specification of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 has a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display and runs on Android.
- The smartphone has 3 GB RAM with a 1.6 GHz octa-core Axenos 7 series processor.
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 has a 13-megapixel primary camera with F / 1.9 aperture. At the same time, the front camera sensor is also 13 megapixels.
- The smartphone has the ability to play full-HD video at a rate of 60 frames per second.
- Inbuilt storage is 32 GB, and it is possible to use the MicroSD card up to 256 GB if needed.
- Smartphone’s connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, headphone, 3G, and 4G.
- Accelerometer and proximity sensors are given in the handset.
- Its dimensions are 151.7x75x8 millimeters and weighing 170 grams.
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 battery has 3300 mAh.