Key specifications of Realme X3 SuperZoom include Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset, dual front camera and 120Hz refresh rate display. The phone also comes with a periscope camera, which supports 60X “Superzoom”.
The Realme X3 SuperZoom smartphone has been launched in Europe. The phone has also become available for pre-booking through the Reality Europe site. The new Reality smartphone has been introduced in two color options and comes in two RAM / storage configurations. Other key specifications of the phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset, dual front camera and 120Hz refresh rate display. The phone also comes with a periscope camera, which supports 60X “Superzoom”.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Price
- The 12 GB + 256 GB storage model of the Reality X3 SuperZoom is priced at 499 Euros (about Rs 43,300).
- It also has an 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage option, the price of which has not been disclosed yet.
- The phone has been offered in Arctic White and Glacier Blue color options and is available for pre-booking from today through the Realme Europe site.
- On Twitter, Realme has also revealed that the first sale of Realme X3 SuperZoom will start in Europe on June 2 at 10 am.
- The company has not given any information about whether it will be launched in India or not.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Specifications
- Realme X3 SuperZoom has a 4,200mAh battery, which supports 30W dart charge.
- Realme X3 SuperZoom includes LPDDR4x RAM up to 12 GB and UFS 3.1 storage up to 256 GB. It does not have the option to increase storage.
- The Reality X3 Superzoom runs on the Realme UI based on Android 10.
- The phone features a 6.6-inch full-HD + (1,080×2,400 pixels) LCD display, which comes equipped with a 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The phone works on an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset, coupled with an Adreno 640 GPU.
- The Reality X3 Superzoom has a quad rear camera setup, which includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor with F / 1.8 aperture.
- It comes with an 8-megapixel sensor with periscope lens, which is equipped with 5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom and optical image stabilization (OIS).
- Other cameras include an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens with f / 2.3 aperture and a 2-megapixel macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture.
- There is a dual front camera setup for selfie and video calling, which includes a 32-megapixel camera with f / 2.5 aperture and an 8-megapixel secondary camera with f / 2.2 aperture.
- Apart from this, Realme X3 comes with Starry Mode for Superzoom Astrophotography.
- For connectivity, the phone includes Bluetooth v5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi and USB Type-C.
- Apart from this, the fingerprint sensor is also provided in the power button itself in the Realme X3 Superzoom. The dimensions of the smartphone are 163.8×75.8×8.9 millimeters and weighing 202 grams.
- The phone’s sensors include GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, magnetic induction sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, gyro-meter and acceleration sensor.