Nokia, the flagship company of HMD Global, has launched three new smartphone Nokia 2.1, Nokia 3.1 and Nokia 5.1. These three smartphones are an upgraded version of Nokia 2, Nokia 3 and Nokia 5, designed with the Android One platform. Nokia’s smartphones are entry-level smartphones, priced between Rs 7,500 and Rs 15,000.
Specification of Nokia 2.1 or Nokia 2 (2018)
- Price of Nokia 2.1 for India has been fixed at Rs 6,999. However, its global price is $ 115 (Rs 7,800).
- The phone will be available worldwide from July.
- Like Nokia 1, Nokia 2.1 is now the Android Go phone.
- The battery is 4000 mAh, with two claims to keep the phone alive.
- More spaces than previous models will now be able to use the user.
- The new Nokia 2.1 OS came with impressions.
- Apart from this, considering the large screen demand of the user, the size of the display has been increased by 20 percent.
- Now the display will be 5.5 inches. But it will be limited to 720 pixels. The camera is similar.
- There will be storage of 1GB RAM and 8GB, as is enough for Android Go.
- No changes have been made in the camera department.
- It can be bought in Blue Copper, Blue-Silver and Gray-Silver option with Polycarbonate Body.
Specification of Nokia 3.1 or Nokia 3 (2018)
- Increased its display to 5.2 inches, which will bring 720+ pixels resolution.
- The back camera will get 13 megapixels. While the selfie camera will remain at 8 megapixels.
- In addition to its 2 GB / 16GB variants, there will also be 3 GB / 32GB variants available in the market.
- Nokia 3.1 will be available from June. It will be available in blue-copper, black-chrome, and white-iron color.
- Nokia 3.1 has a price of 9,498 (2 GB RAM variants) for India, its global price is 139 Euro (Rs 10,900).
Specification of Nokia 5.1 or Nokia 5 (2018)
- Upgrade version of Nokia 5.1 will begin to be available from July.
- Price of Rs. 12,499 for Nokia 5.1 (2 GB / 16GB) of India has been fixed. At the same time, the global price is 189 euros (Rs 14,800).
- On the one hand, where Nokia 3.1 has already been made premium, Nokia 5.1 will be one step ahead.
- The display will also be introduced in the new avatar. In the updated Nokia 5.1, the user will get a 5.5-inch display and a screen with an 18: 9 aspect ratios.
- The rear camera has been reduced to 16 megapixels, while the front camera will remain the same.
- In the phone with the full metal body, the user will get the benefit of the fingerprint sensor. By improving the hardware, its performance has improved up to 40 percent.
- HMD has said that according to the region, dual and single SIM variants will also be removed.