Friends nature also gives us the message – after the sunshine, sunny sunshine, blossoming flowers, lavishly green parts give a sense of happiness. Seeing his happiness, we all are happy too, in the same way, when we all are happy and healthy, then our surroundings can also be pleasant. Say – “Health is above wealth”.
Following 5 main benefits of Laughing:
- Laughing has created positive energy in our body and a pleasant atmosphere has started since morning. We should hear one or two jokes from the morning and laugh and start the day.
- Oxygen gives us more amounts than laugh and the body’s immune system becomes stronger too. According to a research, in the presence of oxygen, cancer cells and many types of harmful bacteria and viruses are destroyed.
- When laughter, endorphin is released from the body, it strengthens the material heart. Laughing reduces the possibility of heart attack. The laugh is a type of exercise. Blood circulation is good.
- Today, many comedy clubs are also working to remove stressful life through laughter. Laughing one hour every day consumes 400 calories, which also prevents obesity.
- Humorous Yoga is the release of many types of hormones in our body, which benefit people suffering from diabetes, backache, and stress. If there is humorous meditation yoga in the morning, then there is happiness all day long. If it is done in the night, then it is good to sleep.
Think, if a little smile can make a good photo, then how can the picture of life be so beautiful by laughing freely? Friends, there are countless advantages of laughter in the health and social sphere, laughing is so easy.
Physical Advantage of laughing
- Relaxes your muscles
- Prevents heart disease
- Lowers stress hormones
- Boosts immunity
- Decreases pain
Mental health advantage of laughing
- Eases anxiety and tension
- Relieves stress
- Strengthens resilience
- Adds joy and zest to life
- Improves mood
Social advantage of laughing
- Enhances teamwork
- Helps defuse conflict
- Strengthens relationships
- Promotes group bonding
- Attracts others to us
The link between mental health and laughter:
- Laughter shifts perspective.
- Laughter stops distressing emotions.
- Laughter draws you closer to others.
- Laughter helps you relax and recharge.
The relation of each other with laughter becomes good:
- The more laughter you bring into your own life, the happier you and those around you will feel. You’re many times more likely to laugh at other people than when you’re alone.
- if you share a laugh as well, you’ll both feel happier, more positive, and more relaxed—even if you’re unable to alter the stressful situation itself.