Turning on this phone’s setting will allow 5% of your phone’s battery to last up to 1 hour. You can save the smartphone battery by setting this setting even when the phone’s battery is unlocked and you can not charge it.
Below Are the Steps to Run 5% Battery for 1 Hour
Step 1. Go to the phone’s setting first. Click here to get the option of the battery.
Step 2. Here you will find the option of Battery Saver on it. 5% of your phone’s battery will last up to 1 hour after you have it on.
Many phones have this setting “on” them and many phones have to do this. This set of the battery will be found only in the setting option of your Android smartphone.
Below Is the Other Option to save Battery
- Turn off WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS if you are not using them.
- Turn off any apps that you are not using.
- Put your phone in standby mode when you are not using it.
- Turn off the phone vibration function.
- Reduce the brightness of your display.
- Set your screen timeout to the shortest length possible.
- If your device has an AMOLED screen, use a black background.
- Tell your device to only use 2G networks.
- Consider disabling animations if you feel confident about using your device’s developer settings.