The red color variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has been launched in India. Redmi Note 5 Pro has been selling in black, blue, gold and everyday gold. This color variant of the popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has been made available in India after issuing a teaser. The new Red Color variant of the phone is currently made available on Xiaomi website, Mi.com. Soon sales will start on Flipkart.
As we have already told you, the Redmi Note 5 handset launched in China comes under the name of Redmi Note 5 Pro in India.
The Price of red variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
The initial variant of the red color variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has been made available for Rs. 14,999. This price is a variant of 4 GB RAM. At the same time, variants with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage will sell for Rs 16,999.
The Specifications Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Red Variant
- Explain that there is no change in the specification of new variants except for color.
- RAM has two options – 4 GB or 6 GB.
- There is also a 5.99 inch full-HD + (1080×2160 pixels) display.
- The screen is of 18: 9 aspect ratio.
- The fingerprint sensor is also on the back part in this handset.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has dual rear camera setup.
- On the back side is the primary camera of 12-megapixel f / 2.2 aperture. With it, there is a 5-megapixel sensor with F/2.0 aperture present in Jugalbandi.
- LED flash module with dual rear camera setup has been given. There is a 20-megapixel Sony 376 sensor on the front panel.
- Dual SIM Shoomi Redmi Note 5 Pro runs on MUI 9 based on Android Noaga.
- Snapdragon 636 processor with 1.8 GHz, works to accelerate the phone.
- Adreno 509 GPU for graphics is integrated.
- There is a storage 64 GB in both variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro and it is possible to use MicroSD card even when it is necessary.
You’ll Also Like:
Top Romantic Love Wallpaper Apps For Android
Best Website to Make Colorful Your Nail Polish
Best Free Open-Source Software for Small Businesses
Tips To Create a GIF from a Video Using Photoshop CC