Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi launched its two new budget smartphone Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A on Tuesday. Redmi 6 is an upgrade of the popular Redmi 5 smartphone of the company last year. Talking about key features, Shaomi Redmi 6 has Face Unlock, 18: 9 display, Dual Rear Camera Setup, and Fingerprint Sensor. It has been claimed that Redmi 6 comes with Camera and Face Unlock AI capabilities.
The Cost and Availability of Redmi 6
- The first cell of Redmi 6 will be held in the domestic market on June 15. So much so that Redmi 6 will also be launched in India in the coming days.
- In the Chinese market, the price of the Redmi 6 handset starts at 799 Chinese Yuan (about 8,400 rupees). There will be 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage variants at this price.
- At the same time, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage models will be sold in 999 Chinese Yuan (about Rs 10,500).
The Specification of Redmi 6
- The Redmi 6 out of box runs on the UIUI based on Android 8.1 Orao.
- It has a 5-megapixel self-sensor. Xiaomi Redmi 6 has given two cameras on the back part. The primary sensor is of 12 megapixels and the secondary sensor is 5 megapixels. Both cameras come with 1.25 microns pixels and AI capability.
- The phone uses 2 GHz octa-core Helio P22 processor. RAM has two options – 3 GB or 4 GB.
- There is a 5.45-inch HD + (720×1440 pixels) display with 18: 9 aspect ratios. Its screen to body ratio is 80.7 percent.
- There are two options for inbuilt storage – 32 GB / 64 GB MicroSD card support is available for both variants.
- The connectivity features include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, GPS / A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and micro-USB.