If you are a travel blogger then you are right place here. I understand it is very hard to blog while traveling so here I give you a standing ovation for a travel blogger. It is very tough to manage the travel blog. Travel blogging is a popular & profitable niche that can generate great amounts of revenue using various monetization methods. I have seen many travel bloggers get sponsorship for traveling, but not everyone is so lucky at the beginning of their blogging career.
Today In this article I tell you about some of the best affiliate programs that you can use for your travel blog to earn money. If you are already well-versed in the art of affiliate marketing, then you can read the complete list of affiliate programs for travel blogs.
For Travel Blogger: Best 7 Affiliate Marketing Platform
Join Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program and begin earning commission on bookings made through your website. Signing up is free, easy and confirm instantly. The Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program gives you the unique opportunity to connect your business to the world’s most recognized online accommodation booking platform.
- Minimum payout €100.
- Payout mode is PayPal (create a PayPal account).
- Free & easy sign-up process.
- They have an offer-based, commission split model.
- They Offer a search box, deep linking, and banner integration options.
Joining the TripAdvisor Travel Affiliate Program enables you to partner with the world’s largest and most trusted travel community. Getting on this affiliate program will be valuable as you can source content from their website. When someone is planning a trip, they usually check out TripAdvisor for reviews, recommendations, and bookings.
- 50% Commission.
- Incentive programs.
- Deep linking to over 500,000 city and hotel pages.
- Partner with a brand people trust.
- Continuous addition of products and promotions.
- Access to a dedicated and experienced team.
Yatra.com Affiliate Program is for publishers who want to leverage their web properties.
- Highly competitive commissions that are paid upon booking
- 30 days cookie duration
- Online reporting and tracking
- The easy implementation that allows you to start earning commisions within a few minutes of acceptance.
Skyscanner is one website that I always use when checking the price of a flight. For your travel blog, Skyscanner offers various options.
- Supports flight bookings, hotel bookings, and rental cars.
- One of the most popular travel affiliate program APIs.
- Flight booking widget for your sidebar.
- Offers white-label solutions for offering flight searches on your website.
- One of the best & most detailed reference systems to help you get started.
They guarantee the security of all transactions through the use of advanced technology. You can get all possible types of cooperation are (co-branded search engine, banners (static images or flash), text links).
- Attractive commissions for air tickets booked through your website.
- It’s Free! There are no subscription fees or fixed costs.
- It will definitely increase sales derived from your website.
- They provide expert support.
Airtickets24.com is an online travel agency, where you can book flight tickets, find the hotel and rent a car all over the world. This is another best website to join for Affiliate Marketing Programs.
- Purchase 75% of flights lower than GDS fares.
- Earn commission without volume threshold.
- Issue air tickets today with no prior deposit.
- Manage reservations with no GDS know-how.
- Pay by card without transactional fees or in cash later.
- Follow up your performance stats anytime online.
- It’s free: there are no subscription fees or fixed costs.
It’s easy and free to join Amazon Associates programs. Choose from over a million products to advertise to your customers. Amazon is the top destination for online buying. They have an amazing reputation and will help you earn great amounts of money in no time.
- Higher commission as you start referring to more users.
- Highly reputed network.
- Numerous products related to travelers & traveling.
- Getting started is easy and you will find tons of guides & videos.
Below are some other way you can monetization your blog:
- Google AdSense
- Direct ad sales
- Merchandise sales
- Selling eBooks
This list is currently up to date, but to make it complete, it requires your contribution. Do let us know of any other popular affiliate programs for the travel niche that you would recommend to other travel bloggers.