Vivo has launched its new selfy Vivo V9 smartphone in India last month. Vivo V9 will now start on Monday, 02-04-2018. Meet the Vivo V9 smartphone, whose stylish design encompasses a range of features that are powered by Artificial intelligence(AI). From unlocking your phone to making your selfies look even more beautiful, get set to see the application of AI in almost all aspects. You can also watch your favorite media files and chat simultaneously with the help of the Split-screen feature.
The handset e-commerce website will be available on the Amaze India. After that this phone will also be available at retail stores across the country. This smartphone will be found in Pearl Gold, Cheyenne Black, and Safari Blue. Speaking of offers, this smartphone will also get an additional Rs 2,000. No Cost EMI has been offered for new 12 months on all new credit cards.
The Specification of Vivo V9 is as follows
- Vivo V9 is priced at Rs 22,990 in India
- The 8 -core’s QCL Snapdragon 626 processor and 4GB RAM are available on this smartphone.
- This smartphone also offers HD mode for camera resolution.
- This smartphone has a front camera of 24MP. And modes such as portrait mode, AR sticker and face beauty are also given for selfies.
- This smartphone has a 6.3-inch full HD + IPS display. 19: 9 aspect ratio is the screen.
- This smartphone runs on the Android 8.1 app. It has a Function 4.0 screen.
- This smartphone has a battery of 3260MAH. It has been made available on the phone with a fingerprint sensor.
- The smartphone has a dual vertical rear camera which is between 16 and 5 megapixels.
- This smartphone has 64GB of storage and can be increased to 256GB by the memory card.
- This smartphone supports many other features such as FM Radio, 4G VOLT, Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB OTG.