South Korea’s LG company LG has launched its flagship smartphone LG G7 ThinQ and LG G7 + ThinQ in a program in New York. LG took curtains from the handset at the launch event in New York. LG also includes Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless Charging Support, IP68 Certification and Face Recognition Feature.
LG G7 ThinQ Availability
Sales of LG G7 ThinQ will be in Gray, Black, Blue, and Rose color variants. LG G7 ThinQ has currently knocked in South Korea. Later it will move towards other markets.
Specification of LG G7 ThinQ, G7 + ThinQ
- LG has given Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor in this phone. G7 has given 4GB LPDDR4X RAM in ThinQ, on the other hand, G7 + ThinQ has been given 6GB RAM.
- The company has given 64GB internal memory to the G7 ThinQ, while on the other hand G7 + ThinQ also has 128GB of storage. The storage of both variants can be extended to 2TB with the help of a micro card. The battery of this smartphone is 3000mAh.
- Talking about the camera of these two smartphones, the company has set up dual camera setup in the rear of LG G7 ThinQ, with its primary camera 16 megapixels with f / 1.9 aperture.
On the other hand, the second camera is 16 megapixels with f / 1.6 aperture. Apart from this, the front of this smartphone has a sensor of 8-megapixel wide angle sensor with an 80-degree lens and f / 1.9 aperture.
- The company has also provided a 6.1-inch QHD + (1440×3120 pixels) full view super bright display with 19.5: 9 ratio.
- There is no difference except the G7 ThinQ and G7 + ThinQ RAM and stores, whereas LG G7 ThinQ with dual SIM support runs on Android 8.0 Oreo only.
- G7 ThinQ has Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible), NFC, FM radio and GPS support, if connectivity is seen. It does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack. This smartphone also has Face Unlock Feature and Fingerprint Sensor.