Reliance Jio’s popular ‘India’s Smartphone’ will now sell on an e-commerce website, Amazon India. With 3 years of security deposit from Amazon India, it can be purchased for Rs 1,500. That is, if the user returns the phone after 3 years, then they will get Rs 1,500.
Amazon is also offering an exclusive offer on the phone. Under the offer, the user will get a cashback of Rs 50 for buying a live phone from Amazon Pay Balance. Using the Amazon Pay, a mobile recharge user will also get a flat 50 cashback of up to 50 rupees.
The Specifications of Jio Phone
- Geophone has a 2.4-inch QWVGA (240×320 pixels) display.
- There is a 2-megapixel camera on the back of the phone. And there is a VGA camera on the front panel.
- Inbuilt storage is 4 GB and you will be able to use up to 128 GB MicroSD card.
- It has 1.2 GHz Spread rum SPRD 9820A / QC8905 dual-core processor. Jio Phone’s battery is 2000 mAh.
- Along with 512 MB of RAM.
- The Mali-400 GPU is integrated.
- The connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth V 4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC, FM radio, GPS and USB 2.0 support.
- It has been talking time of up to 12 hours and standby time of up to 15 days has been claimed.