Using this YouTube Analytics Tools you can track competitors and optimize YouTube channel. There are lots of competition on YouTube, YouTube is a great place for influencers and brands to expand their reach and generate leads. Here in this article, I have listed the best tools to gain analytics on your YouTube competitors and hence optimize and improve your channel.
You can view any YouTube channel stats from YouTube ranking, live subscription count, view count, history data to YouTube earnings and more. Using YouTube Analytics tools you can easily manager analytics data.
List of 5 YouTube Competitor Analysis Tools
Vidooly.com is the best tool for Online Video Analytics Software for Advertising and Media Business. Vidooly helps online video publishers, advertisers, media companies and agencies to succeed in digital video across all platforms through its best-in-class insights.
Their Video Analytics Tool provides you with effective and efficient solutions for video marketing. With billions of dollars invested in online video across platforms, both advertisers & video publishers need unified measurement & insights solutions to deliver better metrics than ever before.
Try Vidooly.com: Click Here
Using Socialblade.com tool analytics made easy. Social Blade tracks user statistics for YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, and Twitter. Get a deeper understanding of user growth and trends by utilizing Social Blade.
Social Blade gives all users access to our public database which, using advanced technology, is able to provide you with global analytics for any content creator, live streamer, or brand.
Try Socialblade.com: Click Here
3. Vaizle.com YouTube Tool
In Vaizle YouTube analytics tools you just need to enter the URL of your company’s YouTube channel and your competitor’s YouTube channel – or any two YouTube channels you want to compare. Here to use this tool you need to log in using your Google account to see a competitive analysis of the two YouTube channels.
Using Vaizle.com YouTube Tool you can,
- Get Quick YouTube Stats: See how many videos you posted as compared to your competitor in the last 30 days—along with week-over-week performance.
- Know Your YouTube Engagement: See week-on-week YouTube engagement statistics against your competitor and its breakdown into a number of views, likes, dislikes, and comments.
- See Top Performing Videos: Know the most engaging videos from the last thirty days with engagement data of each of the top three performing YouTube videos.
Try Vaizle.com: Click Here
4. Socialinsider.io YouTube Tool
Socialinsider.io YouTube Tool is best for compare your Youtube efforts against your top competitors.
Using Socialinsider.io YouTube Tool you can,
- Historical video data and channel evolution: Find out what reactions the videos got and how they relate to the brand values.
- Engagement performance: Track your competitors’ digital strategies and campaigns with Socialinsider.
- Content performance: Watch, interpret and understand your competitors’ actions with Socialinsider.
- Download data as CSV: Impress your clients and managers with beautiful reports, remove unnecessary stats or add notes and comments.
Try Socialinsider.io: Click Here
Semrush is the All-in-one Marketing Toolkit for digital marketing professionals. SEMRush is the most used SEO tool on the market, but its competitor analysis features set them apart from the pack. For starters, you can use SEMRush to pull your competitor’s backlinks and monitor changes in their ranking.
You can highlight what keywords are targeted by competitors directly influences your own content strategy. This is an invaluable tool for understanding who your competition is from a strictly SEO perspective.
Try Semrush.com: Click Here