Motorola has launched smartphone from the G6 series on April 19, 2018. Talking about the features of these phones, the Moto G6, and the Moto G6 Plus will have a dual-rear camera setup, while the Moto G6 Play will have a single camera setup.
The Specification of Moto G6 price
- Moto G6 can cost $ 249 (about Rs 16,000).
- RAM can be given 4 GB.
- Inbuilt storage can be given 64 GB.
- This will be a dual sim phone, which will run on Android 8.0 Oreo.
- There is the talk of giving the Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 processor.
- There is a discussion of having a 5.7 inch Max Vision display.
- The aspect ratio of the display is 18:9.
- Its resolution will be Full HD Plus.
- The Moto G6 will have 12 megapixels and 5 megapixel dual rear cameras.
- The front camera will be 16 megapixels.
- Storage can be extended up to 128 GB with the help of a MicroSD card.
- Power up to 3000 mAh battery, which will support turbocharging.
- The phone has a headphone jack, micro-USB port, and fingerprint sensor can be given below the display.
- In terms of connectivity, it will be given 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS.
The Specifications of Moto G6 Plus
- It is a matter of note that this phone is discussed separately from the rest of the 3 phones.
- Moto G6 Plus has 4 GB RAM.
- Inbuilt storage will be 64 GB and will be available to power the phone 3200 mAh battery
- It will have a 12 megapixel and the other 5 megapixels. The front camera will be of 5 megapixels.
- The Moto G6 Plus will have an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor.
- The Moto G6 Plus will have a 5.93-inch full HD Plus IPS display.
- However, the previously leaked information said that 6 GB RAM variants of the handset will also be given.
- Also, there is the talk of setting up a dual rear camera in the Moto G6 Plus.
- Several details have been leaked about the Moto G6 Plus, which have revealed the design of the phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor will work in the handset.
The Specifications of Moto G6 Play
- This small hands-on video featured a single rear camera and 18:9 aspect ratios.
- Moto G6 play has been asked to have a 5.7-inch Max Vision display in the handset. Also, it can be Qualcomm Snapdragon 427.
- There is also the possibility of having Adreno 308 GPU.
- Talking about the camera, the phone will have a 13 megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front camera.
- Talking about the recent leaks, it has been learned that the phone will come in three color variants – Black, Gold, Indigo, Rose Gold and Silver.
- Its camera may also include modes like the Beauty mode, Active Photos, Best Shots.