Here in this article I have listed 19 Best Free TeamViewer Alternative. TeamViewer is a remote desktop application that allows you to connect to many computers from a single location. Hardware-accelerated image processing improves remote control performance. It allows you to move files from one computer to another by dragging and dropping them.
The most significant disadvantage of TeamViewer is that the professional version is fairly expensive, and updating to a new version might be slow. Here’s a hand-picked selection of the Best TeamViewer Alternatives & Competitors, complete with popular features and the most recent download links. Commercial (paid) and open-source (free) software are both included in this list.
19 Best FREE TeamViewer Alternative
#1 ManageEngine Remote Access Plus
System administrators and IT help desk professionals can troubleshoot Windows, Mac, and Linux systems from a central location with Remote Access Plus, a safe and comprehensive enterprise remote assistance solution.
- Endpoints can be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
- With unattended remote access, you can connect to computers on the other side of the world.
- Switch between numerous monitors connected to client computers in real time.
- Quick Launch can be used to do administrative tasks.
- Diagnose computers without interfering with work flow.
- Using the system account, open Command Prompt.
- Turn off computers that aren’t in use to save money on production.
#2 Zoho Assist
Zoho Assist is a cost-effective and dependable TeamViewer alternative. Assist is a lightning-fast remote assistance programme that works across several platforms and was created to meet the needs of all enterprises.
- Runs smoothly on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- There’s also multi-monitor navigation and easy file transmission.
- Unattended access allows Assist to connect to devices without the requirement for a person on the other end.
- SSL, 2-Factor Authentication, and other advanced security measures are included.
- Multiple chat options are available to allow for speedy contact.
Splashtop is a high-performance remote computer access and support system that is safe, scalable, and easy to use. When working from home or on the go, business professionals and teams use Splashtop for remote computer access. Splashtop is chosen by IT experts for their firms because it is simple to use, implement, administer, and administer.
- Remote computer access that is quick and simple.
- Individual, team, and business plans are all available.
- IT, help desk, and MSPs can all benefit from remote support.
- Multilevel password security and two-step verification/two-factor authentication
- Most devices, including mobile phones, computers, and Chromebooks, can connect.
#4 ISL Online
ISL Online is remote desktop software that allows you to rapidly, securely, and consistently connect to remote computers. Even non-technical client users will find the product to be incredibly user-friendly.
- There are no hidden charges in our price. All updates are included, as well as mobile apps.
- With a single licence, you can have an unlimited number of workstations, end points, and users.
- Create domains and apply domain-specific restrictions, or set precise user rights for each user individually.
- As an administrator, you can access unattended remote machines and execute all administrative duties.
- Multiple monitors are supported.
GoToMyPC is a desktop remote access programmed that allows you to work from home. It enables you to easily access files, programmed, and the internet.
- It assists you in increasing your company’s production.
- For security, this application employs 256-bit AES encryption.
- Remote access is available via Android, Kindle, iPad, and iPhone.
- It is simple to set up.
- Easily transfer files between machines.
- Multi-monitors are supported by the software.
- You can copy and paste files across PCs that are linked.
- Annual Plans are discounted by 20%.
Remote desktop software, often known as remote access software or remote control software, enables you to remotely control one computer from another.
- File transfers are supported.
- It allows participants to communicate with one another during the session.
- It works well on both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Sessions can be recorded to a video file.
- Remote access to a computer from a mobile device is possible thanks to apps.
#7 Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 is software that allows you to easily and securely access your network. It enables employees to join from a variety of locations using several devices. This software can easily encrypt data sent over the internet.
- It connects to all of the major cloud providers automatically.
- This programmed can block dangers while granting access to a trusted source.
- It provides unrestricted bandwidth and data.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Reports on activity and audits are available.
TeamViewer’s main competition is LogMeIn. It’s an excellent tool for individuals who have created a company that need ongoing support from all around the world. It’s especially useful in situations where difficulties can arise at any time.
#9 Dameware Remote Everywhere
The remote-access features of Dameware Remote Everywhere are quite good. There are two versions of this remote software system. 1. Dameware Remote Assistance ( On-premises solution) 2.Dameware Remote Access From Anywhere ( Cloud-based solution)
Mikogo is a screen-sharing application. It’s a handy tool for enabling online sales demos, web conferences, and individual and group training. Standard, Professional, and Team are the three versions of the tool.
#11 Remote Desktop Manager
RDM stands for Remote Desktop Management. This solution allows you to manage all of your connections remotely and securely on a single platform. The programmed comes in two flavors: free and enterprise.
#12 Microsoft Remote Desktop
Microsoft Distant Desktop allows you to connect to a remote computer or virtual apps and desktops that your administrator has made available. This app enables you to produce regardless of your location.
#13 Remote Utilities
Remote Utility is a free remote access programmed. This utility can be used for remote access that is both automatic and unattended. This free TeamViewer replacement programmed can be used for both personal and professional purposes.
UltraVNC is a secure remote access tool that allows you to connect to another computer. This application is designed for users with extensive computer and remote access knowledge.
#15 Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop is a limited-featured application. It’s a web browser extension for Google Chrome. It is one of the greatest TeamViewer alternatives, allowing you to set up a computer for remote access from any other Google Chrome-enabled machine.
AnyDesk is a remote desktop application that may be used on the go or installed as a regular programme. This free TeamViewer alternative aids IT workers in establishing secure remote desktop connections.
#17 ConnectWise Control
ConnectWise is a TeamViewer alternative. It allows your clients to interact with you whether they’re in your neighborhood or halfway around the world. It’s one of the greatest TeamViewer alternatives since it has a modular, unique pricing structure that allows you to customize your bundle.
#18 RealVNC Connect
RealVNC Connect provides secure remote desktop access and support for a connected world, allowing you to expand your business.
Ammyy Admin is a free PC remote control and remote desktop sharing solution. This TeamViewer-like programmed can be used for remote office setup and remote support. The technology can also be used for distance learning.