Yu brand of handset maker Micromax has launched its new Yu Ace smartphone in India. Yu Ace Smartphone’s cell e-commerce website will be on Flipkart. Yu Ace’s first cell e-commerce website will be on September 6 at Flipkart. The second flash cell of Yu Ace is on September 13. The company said that after the second cell this handset will be sold in the open cell. Remember that the last phone of this online brand of Micromax was Yu Yureka 2, which was launched in September last year.
The specialty of the Yu Ace smartphone is the aspect ratio of 18: 9, 4,000 mAh battery for power backup, Face Unlock and Stock Android. The company has claimed that u will get an Android pie update.
The Price of Yu Ace
The price of Yu Ace is Rs 5,999. At this price, you will get 2 GB RAM / 16 GB inbuilt storage. This smartphone will be found in Charcoal Gray, Electric Blue, and Rose Gold Color. 3 GB / 32 GB variants can be launched by the end of September.
The Specification of Yu Ace
- For speed and multitasking, the MediaTac MT 6739 quad-core processor will get 2 GB RAM.
- This smartphone comes with Face Unlock feature.
- Its aspect ratio is 18: 9. Yu Ace has a 5.45-inch HD + display, which is 720×1440 pixels.
- 4,000 mAh battery will be available for power backup
- A 13-megapixel rear camera will be available for photography.
- A 5-megapixel front camera has been given for selfie and video calling.
- The Yu Ace smartphone with dual-sim and dual volts runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- On the back panel of the phone, you will find the fingerprint sensor and LED flash.