If you have a YouTube channel and you are publishing videos regularly then this article will help you to Promote YouTube Videos For Higher Traffic. If you are not marketing or promoting your video then It doesn’t matter how much time you put into creating your videos. So it means your work will never be seen by the majority of your target audience. With a little discipline, you can learn YouTube video promotion.
These tips will work for every videos and niche because these tips are tested. Follow this tips once you have done video producing. So without further delay, let’s learn the art of YouTube video promotion.
10 Way To Promote A YouTube Video & Get More Traffic
1. Use Proper Video Title and Descriptions
The title of the video is the major factor for Search Engine Optimization. Must do proper keyword research before giving the title of the video.
Below are some tips for writing the best video titles and description on YouTube:
- Title Must be short and to the point.
- Include keywords at the beginning of the title (where possible).
- Use the common word (Ex: Best, Awesome, Incredible).
- Always add keyword at the beginning of the title.
- If you are making the video for current year then add year like “Best Tips for 2018”
- Capitalize your headline title.
2. Use Proper Tags for Video
The incorrect tag is the biggest mistakes for YouTube Video organic promotion. Here in YouTube Video, the tag works differently than the blog post. If you have not to do attention on the YouTube tag than now its time to do it. You can even go back and edit all of your old tags.
Below are some best tips for YouTube tags:
- Always use the main keyword for the video tag.
- Must use the unique branded tag for every video.
- Find the tags used by high ranking videos.
- Try to use YouTube auto-suggest feature to apply the tag on Video.
3. Be Creative with Thumbnails
Using Thumbnail icon you can promote your video best ways. Do not take a relevant screenshot of the video but create something different Thumbnail icon. Make sure you also add legible text to the icon, which can be keyword rich again.
Below are some tips for thumbnails:
- Try to use a 16:9 aspect ratio because it’s the most used in YouTube players and previews.
- Have a resolution of 1280 x 720.
- Keep it under 2MB.
- Upload in either JPG, .GIF, .PNG or .BMP.
4. Promote Using Quora and Forums
Quora and Forums are generally designed to ask a question and receive an answer. Post a link to your video only if it can answer or addresses some of the questions there. So, you need to be careful about YouTube Video Promotion on Quora and other Forums.
5. Share Videos On Social Media
Social Media Channels promotes your video and increases audience engagement towards your channel. If you are a video blogger, you should have some social media properties for your YouTube channel. This gives you an opportunity to create a community outside of YouTube. Every time fan likes. comments or share your video, their friends and followers view that activity.
Below are some of the social media properties that you must create:
- Facebook page
- Twitter profile
- Google Plus page
- Instagram profile
- Pinterest profile
Social media networks are perhaps the most powerful content marketing tool you need to promote your YouTube Channel. Through social media, your video content gets exposed to the wide audience.
6. Create Playlist
Create a playlist once you have uploaded quite a few videos. A YouTube playlist is a great way to get more views on your existing videos. When a viewer is hooked up for several videos in the created playlist, the overall watch time shoots up. This will make significantly easy for your audience to watch all of them effortlessly. Segregate them according to relevant topic and again optimize them for better visibility.
Follow these steps to create a playlist:
- Must add a meaningful name to the playlist and must use a keyword in the title of that playlist.
- Add a detailed description of the playlist and add your keyword.
- A single video can be listed in more than one playlist.
- Group similar videos into one playlist.
7. Become a Pro Uploader
People subscribe to your channel because they love your work and don’t mind viewing more. So, by uploading more and more videos you will be able to keep a match with your subscribers’ demands. Uploading good video continuously so one time your channel will have good branding.
8. Create A Blog For Your YouTube Channel
You must not miss creating a blog for your YouTube channel, this thing is required for full-time YouTuber. Today it is very easy to embed YouTube videos into a blog. I suggest you make a blog using WordPress And use video specific theme.
9. Try to Promote with Real-Life People
In today, friends and family interact more online than real, it is definitely a good idea to promote your videos with real-life friends, clients, and relatives. Try to encourage them to watch, like and share them with their online friends.
10. Always Try To Collaborate with other YouTube Video Creators
This tactic captures the attention of your collaborator’s audiences, but make sure he or she is not your direct competitor. It’s a win-win situation for both collaborators.