Now CoolPad Cool 2 has taken the curtain in China and it has great hopes of coming to India. Keep in mind, Cool 1 was announced on the Chinese social site Weibo, but there is no information about its availability in India. Talk about the special feature of CoolPad Cool2 smartphone, there will be Face Unlock, 18:9 aspect ratios display, water resistant and 4 GB RAM.
Coolpad Cool2 smartphone has been launched in partnership with CoolPad and LeEco. In 2016, Leko achieved the largest partnership in Coolpad. Both Chinese manufacturers have already launched Cool 1 Dual.
The Price of CoolPad Cool 2
- CoolPad Cool 1 Dual was launched in two variants in India. It included 3GB RAM and 4 GB RAM variants.
- Both cost Rs 13,999. It is being said about Cool 2 that it will knock in a mid-range segment in the country.
The Specification of CoolPad Cool 2
- The metal body has been used in the smartphone.
- It has 4 GB RAM.
- Powers the phone to 3200 mAh battery.
- Talking about the camera, Cool 2 has a 13 + 0.3 megapixel primary and secondary camera. The front camera is 8 megapixels.
- The CoolPad Cool 2 handset with the dual sim runs on Android 7.0 Nouga, with the UI given at the top.
- The handset has a 5.7-inch HD Plus display, which has an aspect ratio of 18: 9.
- CoolPad Cool 2 works in the MediaTek MT 6750 processor, with the highest clock speeds of 1.5 GHz.
- There is also a protection of 2.5 de-curved glass on the phone.
- The phone comes with 64 GB of internal storage, which is possible to be extended.
- CoolPad Cool 2 4G comes with VoLTE, headphone jack, micro-USB port.
- Going to the design, CoolPad Cool 2 looks traditional, it does not have a touch and full-screen display.