The Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone was launched at an event held in Beijing on Tuesday. Redmi 6A has knocked with budget smartphone Redmi 6 also. Redmi 5A upgrade has been given the 18: 9 display in Redmi 6A and the latest Helio A22 chipset. It has a design of Redmi 6 but Dual Camera is not set up. There is also no rear fingerprint sensor. However, the user with the same AI feature will have Face Unlock Redmi 6A.
Redmi 6A price, availability
- Redmi 6A is similar to Redmi 6 in the look, which will start offline in China and online cell from 10 a.m. on 15 June 2018.
- The price of Redmi 6A in China is 599 Chinese Yuan (around Rs 6,300). This price is 16GB of phone’s 2 GB RAM and internal storage.
Redmi 6A specification
- Redmi 6A works in Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 Chipset Giving 2 GB RAM
- The Redmi 6A has a 13-megapixel rear sensor, which came with the F 2.2 aperture, PDAF. The front has a 5-megapixel sensor, which can be used in portrait mode selfie and video calling.
- Inbuilt storage is 16 GB, which is given in keeping with the budget phone in mind.
- The total weight of the handset is 145 grams.
- The phone has a 3000 mAh battery.
- The Dual SIM Redmi 6A runs on the MUI 10, which is given on the Android 8.1 Orao Out of the Box.
- The smartphone will have a 5.45 inch HD + display. Together 18: 9 aspect ratios
- Apart from this, Redmi 6 has also annexed the same event, which includes 12 + 5-megapixel setup, media tech helio P22 processor, and 4 GB RAM.
- In connectivity, the Redmi 6A has 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Micro-USB. The user will get enough sensor to synergize it.