Xiaomi’s new sub-brand Poko handset Poco F1 has been launched in India. Xiaomi has informed that three variants of Poko F1 will be available in the market. Most Powerful Variants will come with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of storage. This phone from the Poko brand took a curtain in an event organized in New Delhi.
Given the price and specification, the direct confrontation of Poco F1 will be from handsets like OnePlus 6 and Asus Zenfone 5Z. Information about the price and release date of Poco F1 in the launch event was given. Speaking of key features, Xiaomi Poco F1 has Snapdragon 845 processor, LiquidCool technology, 6.18-inch display, two rear cameras, and quick charging support.
Xiaomi Poco F1 price in India
- The smartphone has a polycarbonate back. It will be available in Rosso Red, Steel Blue, and Graphite Black Color.
- The phone’s 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variants will be sold for Rs. 28,999.
- On the other hand, the price of 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage variant will be Rs 23,999.
- 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variants will be sold for Rs 20,999.
- In addition, an Armored Edition of Poco F1 is also offered which costs Rs 29,999. It is reported that this phone is only for the online market. It will be available from Flipkart and Me dot com on August 29 at 12 noon.
Xiaomi Poco F1 specification
- As we told you earlier, 6 GB and 8 GB RAM have been given for Jugalbandi.
- Poco F1 has three options for inbuilt storage – 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB. With the help of a hybrid sim slot, user storage can increase to 256 GB.
- The phone has the infrared light which works in the Face Unlock feature.
- The connectivity features include 4G +, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It is worth noting that the phone has a 4000 mAh battery which supports Quick Charge 3.
- Speaking of camera setup, there are two cameras on the back of Xiaomi Poco F1. The primary sensor is of 12 megapixels. This is the Sony IMX 363 sensor. The same sensor is used in the flagship phone such as Mi8 and Mi Mix 2s of Shaomi.
- The second 5 megapixel is Samsung’s depth sensor. The front camera is 20 megapixels, which is equipped with HDR and AI beauty features.
- Dual-SIM Xiaomi Poco F1 Out of Box will run on the MUI 9.6 based on the Android 8.1 Orio. MIUI 10 update promises to be given soon.
- The company has also promised to provide Android P update. Xiaomi has informed that he is using the customized version of the MUI for Poco F1. Some changes have been made in the interface.
- Poko Launcher stock sounds like Android UI There is also support for third-party app icons.
- Poco F1 has a 6.18-inch display that comes with 2.5 de Curved Gorilla Glass Protection. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor is used in the phone, which comes with LiquidCool technology.
- Xiaomi told that the AI camera has been tuned to India and there is also a Scene Recognition feature. The company has talked about being the DirectX HD Sound Support.
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope and proximity sensor are part of this phone.