The handset maker company Xiaomi has released Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition and Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition during the launch event held in China today. Xiaomi Mi 8 meets the specification Mi 8 of the fingerprint edition. Xiaomi has given an in-display fingerprint sensor instead of the Mi8 Screen Fingerprint Edition Cafe panel. Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset is used for multitasking in Xiaomi Mi8 Youth Edition.
Short Description of Mobile:
Ram: 4 and 6 GB
Storage: 64 and 128 GB
Camera: 12/24 megapixel
Battery: 3,350 mAh
The price and availability of Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition
- From today, pre-orders have started and its sale will begin on September 25.
- This handset will be found in three gradient colors.
- The price of 6 GB RAM / 64 GB storage variant is 1,699 Chinese yuan (about 18,000 rupees).
- In the top variant of Mi 8 Youth Edition, you will find 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage. The price of this model is 1,999 Chinese yuan (about 21,200 rupees).
- Shaomi Me 8 Youth Edition is priced at 1,399 Chinese Yuan (about 14,800 rupees). At this price, you will get 4GB RAM / 64GB storage variants.
Price and availability of Xiaomi Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition
- Like Mi 8 Youth Edition, I can also pre-order today for the 8-screen fingerprint editions.
- From September 21 this handset of Shaomi will be available for sale.
- Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition 8 GB RAM / 128GB storage variant costs 3,599 Chinese yuan (about 38,200 rupees).
- Shaomi Mi 8 screen fingerprint edition costs 3,199 Chinese yuan (about 34,000 rupees). At this price, you will get 6 GB RAM / 128 GB inbuilt storage variants.
Mi 8 Youth Edition, Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition specification
- It will come in 4 GB / 6GB RAM and 64 GB / 128GB inbuilt storage variants.
- A battery of 3,350 mAh is provided for power backup, which comes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
- Two rear cameras have been given in the 8th Youth Edition for photography. The primary sensor is 12 megapixels and the secondary sensor is 5 megapixels. Its archers are F / 1.9.
- The rear camera comes with Artificial Intelligence and Dual face-detection Auto-Focus.
- Front camera for security comes with Face Unlock feature.
- The 24-megapixel Sony IMX 576 front camera has been given for selfie and video calling.
- Dual-SIM Me 8 Youth Edition runs on the Android Out-of-the-box based on MIUI.
- You will get a fingerprint sensor on the back panel of the phone.
- There is a 6.26 inch LCD display, you will get the Nokia design in the upper part of the phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AI Chipset has been used in Mi 8 Youth Edition for speed and performance.
- This connector supports Bluetooth version 5.0 to connectivity.
- Let me know that in the 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition you can get the Snapdragon 845 processor and storage variants up to 128 GB. There is a dual 12-megapixel sensor on the back panel.
- In Xiaomi Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition, the computer has an in-display fingerprint sensor. This handset will be available in transparent back and gradients color variants. Other specifications are similar to Youth Edition.