Today everyone wants there smartphone will announce the name of the caller. In this article, I have explained one of the best Android App, this app will automatically say who is calling you call? The App is Caller Name Announcer Pro, the top caller name announcer for incoming messages and calls for your Android phone.
This is a powerful tool that finds out who called you immediately, even before you take out your phone and see the screen. This app also identifies unknown numbers so you can know who called you even if the number is not in your Contact list.
This is a very useful app, for example, When you are driving or doing something important, you can’t just accept any incoming call or text messages. However, you do need to accept calls from important people such as your family or your boss.
The Feature of Caller Name Announcer Pro App
• Download and use our announcer app for FREE on any Android phone.
• Our app identifies caller and text message sender and announces it loudly.
• Find out who called you or send you text messages immediately even before you take a look at your phone.
• Identify unknown numbers and identify unknown callers who are not on your Contact list with our Caller ID function.
• Our announcer & SMS announcer app is very user-friendly and easy to use.
• Turn ON or OFF our caller announcer function as you like.
• Built-in Caller ID function to identify unknown callers & text message senders.
• Options to save and call back Missed Call numbers, Completed Call numbers, and No Answer call numbers.
Steps to Use caller Announcer pro App
First of all, go to the Google Play store and search for the Caller Name Announcer Pro App. Caller Name Announcer Pro After downloading this, download it.
After downloading the app, clicking on the app will open the interface. In which call, audio, and an SMS will be opened, first tap on Call.
Go to Call Settings and enable the above 2 options. You can select a number by going to No Times to Announce. The name of the caller will announce the number of times you select.
Now go to Audio Settings, here all the options are enabled. However, all the options are available only.
2 option to go to SMS Settings. In which you will be able to hear the message’s name and message. You can select the option as per your requirement. Caller’s name will now be heard when the call or message arrives.
Download App: Click Here