Vivo has launched its new smartphone Vivo Z3i in the Chinese market. The phone features specifications similar to Vivo V11 that was launched in India in September. In fact, compare Vivo V11 and Vivo Z3i, the display, processor, RAM, and battery of both phones are the same. The design and specification of both smartphones match very well, but there are some differences within the device. Talk about the key features this smartphone comes with WaterDrive display notch, uninterrupted display, and fingerprint sensor. It seems that the Vivo Z3i handset is an upgraded Vivo Z1i launched in China. Comparison of Vivo V11 and Vivo Z3i, both phones display, processor, RAM, and battery are the same. But there is a difference between the camera and inbuilt storage.
The highlight of Vivo Z3i smartphone
RAM: 6GB RAM
Storage: 128GB storage
Battery: 3315 mAh
Display: 6.3-inch full-HD
Camera: 16MP primary sensor, 2MP secondary lens and the front shooter is 24MP.
The Price of Vivo z3i
- This phone comes in Aurora Blue and Millennium Pink colors.
- Vivo Z3i is listed on the company’s official site in China for a price is 2,398 Chinese yuan (about 25,600 rupees). The price is for the 6GB RAM+128GB storage model.
The Specification of Vivo Z3i
- The smartphone uses the MediaTek Helio P60 processor.
- There are 6 GB RAM for Jugalbandi. These features are also in VivoV11.
- The phone is equipped with Face Recognition feature.
- The inbuilt storage of Vivo Z3i is 128 GB and if necessary, up to 256 GB MicroSD card can be used.
- There are two cameras on the back of the Vivo Z3i. The primary sensor is 16 megapixels and the second sensor is 2 megapixels. Vivo Z3i’s front camera is 24 megapixels. At the same time, Vivo V11 handset in India comes with 16 megapixels + 5-megapixel camera setup.
- The handset has a 6.3-inch full-HD + (1080×2340 pixels) Super AMOLED display. Aspect ratio is 19: 9.
- The battery of the handset is 3315 mAh. Its dimensions are 155.97×75.63×8.1 millimeters and weight 163.7gm.
- The dual sim Vivo Z3i will run on the Android OS 8.1 based on the Funtouch OS.
- The company has a Jovi AI engine on the phone.
- Vivo Z3i’s connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Ambient light sensors, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors are part of the phone.