Vivo X21 has been launched in India. Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo curtains from this handset in New Delhi on Wednesday. Vivo X21 will get Android 8.1 Oreo. The most important feature of the smartphone is the under-display fingerprint sensor. It is also the first smartphone to come up with this feature. It has a 6.28-inch full-HD + Super AMOLED display. Proximity sensor has been replaced with a selfie camera in Nokia.
Vivo X21 is one of the first smartphones that can get the update of Android P beta (developer preview 2). Prior booking of Vivo X21 in India has already started in the previous week before launch. Vivo X21 will be exclusively available on Flipkart. Remember that Viva was the first to launch this smartphone in China in March this year.
Two variants of this phone were released in the Chinese market – Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD. Explain that the Vivo X21 UD variant in Chinese market comes with an indispensable fingerprint sensor. However, in India, the company has decided to unload the Vivo X21 UD variant in the name of Vivo X21.
The Price of Vivo X21 in India
- This phone will be made available in black and white colors.
- In India Vivo, X21 will be sold for 35,990 rupees.
- As we told you earlier, this handset will be exclusively available on Flipkart. This e-commerce site was already informed about the launch offer for Vivo X21.
The Specification of Vivo X21
- This out of box runs on the Fun Touch OS 4.0 based on the Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Jugal Bandi is available for 6 GB RAM
- Inbuilt storage is 128 GB, and it is possible to use the MicroSD card up to 256 GB if needed. It comes with a hybrid dual sim slot.
- The handset has a 6.28-inch Full-HD + Super AMOLED display. It features the Adreno 512 GPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor.
- 3200 mAh battery will work in Vivo X21 Its dimensions are 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37 mm and weighing 156.2 grams.
- Its aspect ratio is 19: 9. The Vivo X21 is a dual SIM phone.
- Vivo X21 has a dual rear camera setup. The primary sensor is 12 megapixels, which is equipped with F / 1.8 aperture. The secondary sensor is of 5 megapixels.
- The company has given information about slow-motion video recording, AI HDR, Portrait and Bokeh, Live Photo, AR Stickers and Shot Refocus feature in the rear camera.
- Vivo has also used the primary camera of the rear camera in the self-camera. But its aperture is F / 2.0. The front camera will come with live photos, AI Face Beauty, AI HDR, Portrait, and Bokeh mode and AR Stickers.
- Connectivity features include Micro USB with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-Band Wi-Fi 802.11 AC and OTG support.
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor and under display fingerprint sensor are part of this phone.