Vivo launched the new smartphone Vivo X21 in China on Monday. The X21 with 128GB Storage is the second handset equipped with the under-display fingerprint sensor of the company. The new fingerprint sensor in the newly launched smartphone has been given on the back of the phone.
Vivo X21 price, availability
Price of Vivo X21 is CNY 2,898 (about Rs 29,000). This is a 64 GB variant. At the same time, 128GB will have to pay the user for regular variants CNY 3,198 (about 33,000 rupees). On the other hand, 128-GB variant equipped with under-display CNY 3,598 (about Rs 37,100) will be available. It can be bought in Black and Ruby Red Options.
The phone will be available in Ruby Red, White, and Black color variants. Its sale in China will begin on March 28.
Vivo X21 specification
- Talking about the camera, there are 12 and 5-megapixel dual cameras in the rear of the smartphone. For both, the aperture is F/1.8 and F/2.4 (with LED flash) respectively. The front is like Nokia X like Nokia. Along with the 12-megapixel camera, which features the F/2.0 aperture. Also, support is IR Phil Light, 3D Mapping, Face Wake Facial Recognition.
- The phone weighs 156.2 grams.
- For connectivity, the phone is equipped with 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 OTG support and GPS.
- The phone has a 6.28 inch Full HD Plus Super AMOLED display. The aspect ratio of the display is 19: 9.
- The sensor line includes fingerprint, under display fingerprint, gravity, proximity, ambient light, and gyroscope.
- The dual sim Vivo X21 smartphone runs on Android 8.1, with the Fantastic OS 4.0 on top.
- Power up Vivo X21 gives 3200 mAh battery, which is equipped with fast charging support technology.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor works on the phone. 6 GB RAM has been provided for Jugalbandi. The phone came with 64 GB and 128 GB storage options.