Vivo V19 was recently launched in India. This phone comes with dual selfie camera setup, Snapdragon 712 processor and 4500 mAh battery.
|Processor:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 712|
|Rear Camera:||48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera:||32 MP + 8 MP|
Vivo V19’s 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage option is priced at Rs 27,990 in India and 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage option is priced at Rs 31,990. The phone will be available in Piano Black and Mystic Silver color options.
- The dual-sim (Nano) Vivo V19 has a 6.44-inch full-HD + (1080×2400 pixels) super AMOLED display.
- To protect the display, it has been provided with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection of Sixth Generation.
- The phone is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Low brightness anti-flicker technology has been provided for additional protection in the dark. The phone runs on Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10.
- Vivo V19 has 8 GB RAM with Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor. Vivo V19 has two options for inbuilt storage – 128 GB and 256 GB.
- The Vivo V19 has a quad camera setup at the back, which is set in the upper left corner of the phone in L-shape.
- The setup has a 48-megapixel primary sensor, which comes with F / 1.79 aperture.
- Apart from this it includes an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera with F / 2.2 aperture and two 2-megapixel macro and F / 2.4 aperture sensors with F / 2.4 aperture.
- Rear camera features include Super Night Mode, Ultra-Stable Video, Art Portrait Video, Super Macro and Bokeh Portrait.
- A large pill shape hole-punch has been given on its front panel.
- It has a 32 megapixel primary selfie camera and an 8 megapixel ultra wide selfie camera. Front camera features include Super Night Selfie, Super Wide-Angle Selfie, Ultra Stable Video etc.