Vivo’s ambitious smartphone launches Vivo Nex S, Nex A Chinese market on Tuesday. Explain that it was already decided that the Vivo Nex Range would knock on June 12. Now they are fully exposed. Vivo Nex S is a premium model, which will provide in-display fingerprint scanners with in-built storage up to Snapdragon 845 processors, 8 GB RAM and up to 256 GB. For its scanner, the company has claimed that it is 10 percent faster and has come up with a substantial improvement.
The next handset is Nex A, which is equipped with a Snapdragon 710 processor, 6 GB RAM and 128 GB inbuilt storage. In this, the fingerprint scanner will be found in the rear portion of the phone. In both phones, the user will get the bigger display and pop-up selfie camera feature.
Price of Vivo Nex S, Nex A
- Vivo Nex A (6 GB RAM + 128GB storage) has been priced at 3,898 Chinese Yuan (Rs 41,000).
- Vivo Nex S (8GB RAM + 128GB Storage) is priced at 4,498 Chinese Yuan (Rs 47,400).
- Also, the variant with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage is 4,998 Chinese Yuan (Rs 52,600). Their sales will begin on June 23.
Specification of Vivo Nex A
- The smartphone has a 6.59 inch full HD + display.
- Dual SIM Vivo Nex A runs on Android 8.1 Orio.
- Talking about the camera, Vivo Nex comes with a dual rear camera setup (12 + 5 megapixels). The camera came with 4-axis optical image stabilization. The front has a camera of 8 megapixels.
- Vivo Nex A is equipped with 128 GB of inbuilt storage. It has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 port support. Power up the handset 4000 mAh battery
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor works in the phone, which includes 6 GB RAM.
Specification of Vivo Nex S
- The handset has a full HD + display of 6.59 inches.
- Vivo Nex S is also a dual-SIM smartphone, which runs on the Android 8.1 Orio.
- However, the variant is equipped with a Snapdragon 845 processor. Giving 8 GB RAM Vivo Nex Ultimate has 256 GB of inbuilt storage. The connectivity options are the same as the lower variants.