WhatsApp, a cross-platform messaging app, enables us to communicate with our friends from all over the world and costs zero SMS fees. It is really a great experience that we could send not only text messages but also messages with emoji to express our real feelings better. What’s more, we could now attach files, photos, videos, contacts as well as audio during the chat. In this article, I have explained how to transfer WhatsApp Media to the computer.
Below are the way you can transfer WhatsApp Media to Computer
Way 1: Using USB
- Connect the mobile to PC and enable Developer Options and USB debugging.
- Using your PC, go to the internal storage of the mobile. Then browse to the Whatsapp folder > Media.
- Copy all the files to WhatsApp Audio, WhatsApp Documents, WhatsApp Images, WhatsApp Profile Photos, and WhatsApp Video. Paste them into your preferred folder of your PC.
Way 2: Using Apowersoft Phone Manager Software
It is the professional phone manager for Android & iOS, One-stop Management for Phones. ApowerManager enables you to back up all the important phone data on your Windows or Mac computer, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, etc.
Apart from mobile device management, a power manager provides you with simple ways to mirror your phone’s screen to your computer and projector via USB cable or wireless network.
- The software can help you manage files on your phone easily.
- You can connect devices via USB or through Wi-Fi. When you use cable, you can export WhatsApp media to PC even if there is no network.
- You can preview the files before deleting and transferring.
- It is possible to manage the data selectively. For example, you can transfer one photo, numerous photos or all as you wish.
- It is only available for Android and iOS devices.
- You cannot run the program on a Mac.
- Although you can use the software to send text messages on PC, it doesn’t work for WhatsApp messages and you cannot transfer WhatsApp messages to PC.
Download ApowerSoft: Click Here