If you are struggling to choose the best GST software for your business, Given below is a list of Top 4 GST software in India which can help you with GST Compliances, Invoicing and Auto-Calculation of GST.
Tally.ERP 9 is India’s leading business management software for GST, accounting, inventory, and payroll.
Features of Tally.ERP 9:
- Supplier and purchase order management
- Taxation management
- HR and payroll
- Multiple companies
- Product database
- Financial management
- Inventory management
It is an easy to use software with Accounting integrated for small business. you can download 14 days free trial of Zoho books. Zoho Books is an easy-to-use, GST software for small businesses to manage their finances.
Features of Zoho Books:
- Mobile app
Marg GST Software
One of the most powerful GST accounting software is capable of completing the requirements of users. Marg GST is a business GST software for retailing, accounting, payroll, Billing, Inventory.
Features of Marg GST Software:
- Complete inventory accounting management
- Very easy fast excise invoice generation
- Variable duty rate selection while making invoice
- Complete detail of Bill at the time of items selected in Bill
- Different excise duty consideration like the BED, AED Cass.
Simple and Easy GST Software. More focused on the Accounting Fraternity and can be a good fit for the Accountants who need a tool to prepare GST for their clients without Accounting.
Features of Clear Tax:
- Assistance to find clients
- GST Filing
- GST Preparation
- Data and imports/ exports
- Online GST Course