Weight loss apps are incredibly useful. Several studies have shown that self-monitoring may promote weight loss by increasing awareness of your habits and progress. Here I have listed Best Mobile Apps To Reduce Weight.
Here are the best weight loss apps that can help you
#1 Lose It!
Lose It! helps you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise, and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal. Through an analysis of your weight, age and health goals, Lose It! generates your daily calorie needs and a personalized weight loss plan.
Pros Lose It!
- It is extremely easy to sign up for Lose It! and there is no cost unless you want access to the premium version.
- Lose It! has a team of experts that verify the nutrition information of the foods in their database.
#2 Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
SparkPeople allows you to log your daily meals, weight, and exercise with their user-friendly tracking tools. The nutrition database is large, containing over 3,000,000 food items.
Pros of Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
- Those who use the app have access to SparkPeople’s health and fitness articles in addition to an interactive online community.
The free Fitbit app is designed to work with Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales.
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES.
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track.
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time.
#4 Weight Watchers
The Weight Watchers smart bathroom scale app is a companion app to Conair’s smart bathroom scales. Easily track your weight, body fat, body water, bone mass, and BMI (Body Mass Index). Their aim is to help participants lower their calorie intake by assigning “points” to foods based on their calorie, saturated fat, and sugar content.