Oppo A5 smartphone has been launched in China. It has a dual-rear camera setup, a self-equipped selfie camera, and a display note. The Oppo’s latest smartphone has an Illusion Texture Back panel designed with nano-scale microcrystalline technology.
The phone has a 4320 mAh battery, it has 14 hours of video playback and 11 hours of gaming claims. This smartphone comes in different color options and is equipped with a metal finish frame.
The Price of Oppo A5
The price of Oppo A5 in China is 1,500 Chinese Yuan (about 15,500 rupees). Smartphones are currently available for pre-orders in China. The smartphone will be available in the mirror blue and mirror pink colors.
Whether or not this smartphone will be launched in India, no information has been found in this regard.
The Specification of Oppo A5
- This phone of Oppo has inbuilt storage of 64 GB, and it is possible to use a microSD card of up to 256 GB if needed.
- The battery of the smartphone is 4230 mAh and its dimensions are 156.2×75.6×8.2 millimeters.
- There is a 6.2-inch HD + (720×1520 pixels) full view display. The screen is of 19: 9 aspect ratios and its screen-to-body ratio is 87.9 percent. The display has a 2.5-d well glass panel above the display.
- Adreno 506 GPU for graphics is integrated and 4 GB RAM is provided with it.
- The smartphone works to accelerate 1.8 GHz clock speed octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor.
- The front sensor has many AI beauty features. It can identify the 296 facial features.
- Dual SIM Oppo A5 runs on ColorOs 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Orao.
- There is a dual rear camera setup in the handset. The primary sensor is 13 megapixels, it is equipped with F / 2.2 aperture. Secondary sensor is 2 megapixels, which is an aperture F / 2.4. There is also an LED flash on the backside. The front panel has an 8-megapixel sensor with F / 2.2 aperture.
- Oppo A5’s connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS, Micro-USB and 3.5mm headphone jacks.