There are three sensors on the back of Oppo A31. The primary camera is of 12 megapixels. The Oppo A31 (2020) has a 4230 mAh battery and rear fingerprint sensor.
The Oppo A31 (2020) was launched in India on 27 February and the 4GB RAM variant of the phone was made available for sale two days later.
Oppo was then scheduled to launch the 6GB RAM variant of the Oppo A31 in the second week of March, but the launch was postponed due to a nationwide lockdown placed by the central government to prevent the spread of coronavirus. It went live on May.
Oppo A31 (2020) Price in India
The 6 GB RAM + 128 GB variant of Oppo A31 (2020) is priced at Rs 14,990.
We were able to see the listing of Oppo A31 (2020) on Flipkart and it is expected that it will also be listed on the Amazon site once the stock returns.
The 4 GB + 64 GB variants of Oppo A31 (2020) can also be purchased through Flipkart and Amazon with a price of Rs 12,490.
Customers need to note that as per the instructions given by the government, e-commerce retailers are distributing non-essential items including mobile phones only in green and orange zone areas. If you live in a red zone pincode, you will not have a smartphone delivered.
Oppo A31 (2020) Specifications
- Dual-SIM Oppo A31 is a mid-range smartphone.
- Oppo A31 has a 6.5-inch HD + (720×1,600 pixels) display. The aspect ratio of the screen is 20: 9.
- It will run on ColorOS 6.1.2 based on Android 9 Pie.
- Oppo A31 (2020) has three sensors on the back side.
- The primary camera is of 12 megapixels. Its aperture is F / 1.8. It has a 2 megapixel macro shooter and a 2 megapixel depth sensor.
- On the front is Waterdrop Notch and it has got an 8 megapixel camera.
- It has the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- The octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor is used in the phone.
- The phone is available in 64 GB storage and 128 GB storage options with 4 GB RAM and 6 GB RAM.