Finland’s HMD Global Company, which produces Nokia smartphone in the Mobile World Congress organized at the city of Barcelona, Spain, has launched five smartphones simultaneously. HMD has launched Nokia 8 Cirro, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6 (2018), Nokia 8810 4G and Nokia 1.
The Features of Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 8 Sirocco is priced at 749 euros (approx. 60,000). However, the price of this smartphone in India has not been disclosed. Nokia 8 Cerro is one of the most expensive smartphones in the company.
- 5.5-inch QWD pOLED display
- 128 GB internal storage
- Display 3-Three Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 12 + 13-megapixel dual rear camera
- 6 GB RAM
- 3260 mAH battery, fast charging support
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
The Features of Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 7 Plus is priced at 399 euros (approx. 32000). In India, this phone will be launched in Black Copper and White Copper color variant.
- 4 GB RAM
- Full HD display with 6-inch 18: 9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 3800 mAH battery
- USB Type C Charging
- 64 GB Internal Storage
- 13 megapixel Zeiss optical dual camera
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
The Feature of Nokia 8810 4G
- The Nokia 8810 4G phone will cost 79 euros (approx. 6300 rupees).
- The phone will be launched in Black and Yellow Variants.
- The phone’s body has the slight curve, and it has a slider on key-pad.
- 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of storage will be available, storage can be increased with a microSD card.
- The phone has a 2 -megapixel primary camera. The front camera is not.
- 1500 mAh battery – 4G VoLTE support
- Nokia 8110 4G has single sim support, Qualcomm Snapdragon 205 processor.
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
The Features and pricing of Nokia One
- Nokia 1 has been priced at $ 85 (approximately Rs 5,500). Android will launch with Aureo. Nokia’s cheapest Android phone
- 4.5 inch IPS display
- 2150 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE support
- 5-megapixel fixed-focus camera, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 1 GB RAM
- FM Radio Support
- 8 GB internal storage
The Features of Nokia 6 (2018)
- Nokia 6 (2018) has been priced at 279 Euros (about 22300 rupees).
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 5.5 inch full HD display
- Adrian 508 GPU
- 3000 mAH battery
- 3 GB RAM / 32GB internal storage
- 4 GB RAM / 64 GB internal storage
- Octart Snapdragon 630 Processor
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- USB Type C that supports quick charging