The handset manufacturer Lava has launched a new Lava Z60s smartphone in India. The cost of Lava Z 60 S is Rs 4,949. The Lava Z60s feature Sharp Click Camera, 2,500 mAh battery, 1GB RAM, 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and Android One (Go Edition) smartphone. Please tell that the Lava Z 60 S2 GB will also be available in RAM variants from next month.
Lava Z60s price and launch offer in India
- The price of Lava Z60s is Rs 4,949.
- Lava Z60 S will be able to purchase over 75,000 retail stores in black and gold colors.
Specifications of Lava Z60s
- The phone will get 1a .5 GHz quad-core processor in 1 GB and 2 GB RAM variants.
- The Lava Z60s have 16GB of storage, with the help of MicroSD card, storage can be increased to 64 GB.
- For power backup, you will get 2,500 mAh battery which gives talk time of 15 hours 20 minutes, talk time of 14 hours 42 minutes and 3G data consumption, 357 hours and 19 minutes standby time.
- The rear camera is of 5 megapixels. Rear and front camera comes with LED flash and Bokeh mode.
- There is a 5-megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling.
- Lava Z 60S with Duas Sim will run on Android 8.1 Orio (Go Edition).
- Lava Z 60S is equipped with Sharp Click Technology. Now you might be thinking that this Sharp click technology is finally what The company said that this technology is capable of capturing everything from small to the small camera.
- Lava Z60s will have a 5-inch HD display with an aspect ratio of 16: 9.
- Fingerprint sensor will be found on the back panel.
- The length-width of Lava Z 60S is as follows – 144.3×71.4×8.5mm and weighing 136 grams.
- For connectivity, 4G volts, WiFi 802b / g / n, Bluetooth version 4.0, GPS / A-GPS, FM radio and 3.5mm headphone jack will be available for connectivity.