Today we are going to talk to you about a special thing. If it is on your smartphone then it is very important to turn it off. He is keeping an eye on you. If you do not do this setting then your data is stolen. From the contact to the data it is.
This setting is turned on whenever you install any one. And when installing the application, we do not need it to give some permissions that are not required for that application. Cameras, contacts, and microphones are also offered to those apps which they do not need.
Following Is the 3 Settings To turn Off on Your Smartphone That Is Not Required for Android App
- First, go to the App menu on the Settings.
- Go to App Permission here.
- Click here on the camera to open the menu. In which you will see all the applications that have been granted permission to use your phone’s camera.
Note: There will be many apps that do not require camera access. Close it and close it.
- Go back to the contact and click on the contact.
- There will also be a list of an op on this page. Who has access to the contact of yours?
Note: There will be many apps that do not need contact access. Close it and close it.
- Go to the microphone option and even turn it off.
- For example, apps such as Facebook do not need microphone permissions.