There are dozens of fitness app will available on market for your diet, sleep and weight, it can be challenging to find the right mix of devices and apps that can show all of your progress in one place. Google Fit is the best among all the fitness app. Fit tracks steps, time, distance, and calories to help you measure and achieve fitness goals. Fit automatically detects walking, running, and biking. Want credit for badminton, rowing, or yoga? You can choose from a list of 120+ fitness activities to track. Get a comprehensive view of your health by adding your favorite fitness apps and devices.
If your goal is to lose weight, burning more calories than you consume is key, and Google Fit helps you track that too by working with calorie tracking apps.
Google Fit is the simpler, less medical-focused version of the two, utilizing the advanced sensors in your smartphone to work out when you’re walking, jogging or cycling.
The feature of Google Fit App
• Effortlessly tracks any activity: As you walk, run or cycle throughout the day, your phone or Wear OS by Google watch automatically logs the activity with Google Fit.
• Get instant insights: See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals: Set goals based on steps, time, distance or calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness: Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere: Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Wear OS by Google watch.
All of the targets you set up are available on the front screen of Google Fit and you can edit or remove them easily using the pop-up menus behind the three dots next to each one.
How does Google Fit track sleep?
Google Fit can chart your sleep data as well, so it’s viewable in the same place you’d find the rest of your fitness stats.
It also detects when you’re exercising, and logs your pedaling rate, calories burned during the workout, wheel speed, and time spent.
Download App: Click Here