A significant amount of mobile data that you subscribe to is lost to apps running in the background on your smartphone. Google has made an app called Datally. It is free to download on the Play Store.
You can see your usage on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis and get recommendations for how you can save more. The app also will alert you when public Wi-Fi is nearby. Saving data is important for people in countries like the US, particularly as apps pack.
Saving mobile data is easy with Datally, a smart new app by Google. It’s a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save, and gain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling app data usage, you save more data and get the most out of your phone.
Data doesn’t have to be confusing, hard to control, or expensive.
Datally is only a data management app. Datally is an upgraded version Google’s Triangle app, which was released on an experimental basis in Philippines in June 2017. Google claims it garnered over 500,000 users, and helped them reduce their mobile data consumption by up to 30%.
Datally requires regular monitoring by users, which can be annoying, but for users who are on slower mobile networks or have limited data cap, it can be helpful.
The Feature of Google Datally App
It Takes Control
● Save Data: It saves up to 30% of your mobile data* using data usage on an app-by-app. Its controls and limits on the specific app when you still use and enjoy the app you want.
● Data Saver Bubble: Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control.
Easy To Understand Your Usage
● Metrics of data usage: Easy to get information and learn about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage.
● Personal recommendations: See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver.
It saves more data
You can also get more data by finding nearby Wi-Fi to watch more videos, browse more pictures, and download more files.
● Wi-Fi Finder: Their Wi-Fi finder helps you discover great Wi-Fi networks nearby. Also, it gives the Wi-Fi details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to.
Download App: Click Here