Smartphone company Apple has launched a red edition of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. However, the sale of this edition will start in India in May. Apple’s different smartphones have been launched in 64 GB and 256 GB variants. The rest of these new variants will remain the same as the regular iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
The Prices of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus (Product) Red
- iPhone 8 Plus’s 64GB storage variant will be available to customers at $ 799 (about Rs 77,560) and 256GB storage variants of $ 949 (about Rs 91,110).
- iPhone 8 64GB storage variants will be available at $ 699 (about Rs 67,940) and 256GB storage variants of $ 849 (about Rs 81,500).
The Features of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Like every time Apple has also given a new chipset in its iPhone lineup this time too. Apple has given the six core A11 bionic chipset with Apple’s designed GPU for the first time, moving ahead from the Quad Core A10 Fusion.
- These have been significantly improved compared to the older iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. In the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, there is a new design with glass in front and back.
- Glass backs of these smartphones support Qi wireless charging.
- The 12MP camera with f / 1.8 aperture in the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus rear has been given, as well as a dual camera setup in 8 Plus, hence the second 12MP telephoto camera with f / 2.8 aperture in its rear. has gone.
- Both fingerprint scanners are provided in the home button in the iPhone.
- These new smartphones have the latest Apple A11 bionic six-core chipset, new camera, louder stereo speakers and durable glass.